Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Starting over again

Dear blog (and whoever may read it)

I'm entering a new phase of my life. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I know people tell me that going from being a student to being an "adult" is a transitation. With a job, a house (with my girlfriend, a friend and his girlfriend), a dog and 3-4 sessions of brazilian jiu jitsu per week, my life sure does look different than it did partying and staying up til 4 am a couple of times a week.

This brings me back to poker. Trying to save up a bit of extra money, and having something to get good at, I decided to start grinding some sit and goes. I'm taking my first crach at $15 6-max turbos and will be playing 1000 of them to see what the games (and my skill) is at. I'll be writing here once a week to start out with, to docuemt my (hopefully) progress.

Hope things are well, wherever you are

- Daniel


1 comment:

  1. WE are China based Playing Cards Manufacturer and We had lunch our new product Playing Cards this is proper designed and used best quality products for everyone uses. So you can visit our website and can get any kind of Playing cards and Educations cards.

    ReplyDelete